Invitation to International Congress on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
Dear Researchers and Participants,
Between 10 and 12 May 2017, the scientific value of medicinal and aromatic plants will be evaluated by bringing together scientists, researchers and sector representatives in the 1st International Congress on Medical and Aromatic Plants in Konya.
In light of the extensive knowledge accumulated in Anatolia, where traditional herbal medicine arise, up to date scientific researches, current problems of the sector and the individual and institutional experiences will be evaluated and will be focused on future national objectives and strategies .
The main theme of the Congress is “Natural and Healthy Life” and sub-themes are;
- Medicinal Plant, Aromatic Plant and Mushroom Production
- Medicinal and Aromatic Herbal Products Industry
- Functional Foods, Herbal Teas and Nutraceuticals
- Natural Cosmetic Products
- Aromatic Plants and Essential Oils
- Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy (Toxicology, Pharmacovigilance)
- Protection of Natural Vegetation Cover and Ethnobotany
- Anthropology, Socio-Economics, Culture and Ethics in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Rational Use of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
The language of the Congress is English and Turkish. Accepted papers will be published in printed version and will be available online in PDF format.
We invite our valuable scientists, researchers and sector representatives to the 1st International Congress on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, which has a historic mission to contribute to the future of the industry, under the auspices of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, and with the support of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock. We express our gratitude in welcoming and hosting our guests in “The Tourism Capital of Islamic World 2016” Konya
IMAPCON’2017 Executive Board
University of Mauritius, Faculty of Science, Department of Health Sciences
Handong Global University
TUBITAK Marmara Research Center – Food Institute Manager